Welcome to the Aquatic Biodiversity Monitoring Network (ABMN)
The Aquatic Biodiversity Monitoring Network (ABMN) is a non-profit organization. Our mission is to identify and geocode the biodiversity in our waters, educate and ensure the sharing of information between the scientific and citizens.
Contribute proactively and effectively to a sustainable and environmentally responsible development by collaborating with one of the greatest efforts of citizen science to protect our aquatic environments, and get involved in the development of a collective heritage for future generations.
To gather this information, we need your involvement, tell us what species you see, even the most common and frequently encountered.
In addition, your contribution will help to better understand our aquatic environments also allow the entire population to discover new places to explore and species that can be found there.
That is why we invite you to share your observations!
ONCE REGISTERED, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Add your own observations and participate in a collective database of georeferenced aquatic organisms.
- Be notified when a new observation is added for any specie you want.
- Participate in the forum.
- Exchange with other members.
- Personalize your user's page.
- Visit the personal pages of the other members.
Register... It's simple and free!
This site benefits from the participation of 812
members. Together, they registered 19040
observations. You will find information for 360
species on this Web site.